BigFink® Terminal Enclosure
The BigFink® terminal enclosure is a field proven, high strength, maintenance free housing for the protection of and easy access to talk terminals, alarm terminals, pressure monitors, resistors, gas valves, ground bonds and surge arrestor terminal blocks. Utilized by telephone and cable companies worldwide the BigFink® enclosure is manufactured by Cott in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Cap, Terminal Board and Collect Nut made from Makrolon® polycarbonate. One of the toughest plastics in the world.
- Standard nickel plated brass or optional stainless steel for guaranteed long service life. Up to 11 terminals accessible from both sides of the board.
- All BigFink® terminal boards can accommodate COTTShunts®, Slide Resistors, Rheostats, COTTMeter® (Volt or Amp) Burndy connectors, Cott bonding/shorting straps, Banana Jacks, ZAPGard® , locking devices, lightning arrestors and flange mounting brackets and gas valves.
- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, White and Black are standard on BigFink® and COTTPipe®. Any color is available as an option.
- COTTPipe® PE (standard) polyethylene has over 20 years of proven durability. COTTPipe® PC (optional) polycarbonate is available for the toughest applications. Standard length 6 feet, available to 40 feet.
- Available in models to fit 1-1/4", 2" and 3" pipe
- COTTPipe® PE is easily installed and prevents pullout.