The FinkBonder® resistance bonding circuit, factory installed in Cott's BigFink® electrical enclosure, is a field proven versatile and inexpensive method for reducing or eliminating stray current interference from cathodic protection installations. Made by Cott Manufacturing company and readily available worldwide from Cott distributors, FinkBonder® resistance bond circuits are custom designed to combat stray currents at:
- Foreign pipeline crossings.
- Deep production or storage well and gathering system interface.
- Direct current transit, mining or industrial sites.
- High voltage D.C. transmission systems.
- Foreign pipeline/CP anode ground bed junctions.